Although each university have slightly different application and registration procedures, the general steps you take during the application procedure and registration period are as follows:
- Apply with sending your documents for evaluation and once the eligibility is confirmed you receive your Conditional Acceptance Letter (CAL).
- Once you pay the initial amount stated on your CAL and fulfill the other conditions stated on your CAL (if any) you receive your Unconditional Acceptance Letter (UAL).
- Make sure you inform the University about your flight details 3 working days before the arrival for your airport pick up. Once you arrive at North Cyprus Ercan Airport get picked up by university personnel.
- Register the very next day after you arrive in North Cyprus, get your student ID, start selecting your courses, and register at accommodation halls if you are staying on campus.
- Orientation week will inform you about everything you need about North Cyprus and your university.